We get social media — the latest platforms, trends, how to best engage — because it’s our generation. Our friends and fellow creators are embedded in it. It’s part of our daily lives.
It’s like this. If you were going on an Amazonian River expedition and needed a guide, would you choose a 45-year-old buzzword-dropping white dude from New York or would you pick a local who navigates the complicated river system on a daily basis?
- Influencer Sourcing and Matchmaking
- Social Media Campaign Ideation That Actually Works
- Gen Z Message Proofing
Content Creation/ Management
- Making Stuff (Photoshoots/Video)
- Managing Stuff (your social accounts)
- Executing Stuff (campaign rollout)