Vehicle for the Soul
Health and Wellness,
3D Animation and
Documentary Film Making.
California, Santa Barbara. 2009.
Vehicle for the Soul
||A short visual examination of the human body that uses 3d animation, formal interviews, and audience participation to demonstrate energy flow in the body and about techinques that promotes healing, and strengthens the mind-body connection.
Vehicle for the Soul project already has a crew strong enough to complete the project. But we are looking for talented creative people who want to contribute and make it even better. You will learn a lot about your body in regards to spirituality and healing.
Your contribution would be very appreciated. I am looking for people who have skill in one of the following categories:
3D Animation (Click Here for more information RFQ)
- Motion Graphics
- Search Engine Optimization and Web Promotion Specialist
- Anatomy Expert
- Concept Development
- Feedback and Critic
- Sponsor (in exchange for a DVD of the finished project, and a link to your website)
- Studio Production Crew:
- Production will take place at the Santa Barbara Channels Studio
SBChannels.tv ( 7000 Hollister Ave. ) Positions Available:
- Camera Operator (Sony HD 1000)
- Technical Direction
- Sound Operator
- Floor Manager
- Production Assistant
Everyone who contributes receives the following:
- DVD of the finished project with special features
- Snacks and Dinner each day of production
- Name in Credits, and on website
- Your Link added to the website
- DVD of past project "Explorers of the Lucid Dream World".
- You will have the opportunity to learn from prestigious healers and masters we interview
Call to Action:
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Subscribe your E-mail to receive Updates.
- Attend a meeting in Santa Barbara Tuesday / Thursday Evening.
- Contact me by E-mail, and let me know how you want to be involved..
- Join the Crew by getting certified at the Santa Barbara Channels Studio. (Saturdays 1pm)
- Forward this information to friends or other potentially interested people.
Your creative input is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.